A man and a woman accused of engaging in oral sex on a flight from Medford, Ore., to Las Vegas have pleaded guilty in federal court to misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges.
Christopher Martin’s lawyer, Lawrence Hill, said Thursday his client was remorseful, had suffered personally and professionally, and hoped to put the incident behind him.
Attorney Michael Pariente, representing Jessica Stroble of Medford, didn’t immediately respond to messages.
U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge George Foley in Las Vegas fined Martin and Stroble $250 each.
The pair were issued summonses in Las Vegas charging them with lewd, indecent and obscene acts on an airplane following the June 21 Allegiant Air flight.
An FBI affidavit says passengers saw Martin exposing himself and engaging in acts with Stroble despite warnings from flight attendants.
Christina’s Instructions to avoid getting arrested when joining the MHC:
- Make sure you are both wearing shoes. Explaining how both of you became unconscious in the same toilet cubicle is difficult at the best of times and turbulence can be a problem…
- Pick a quiet point in the flight where there should not be a possibility of a ten mile queue forming outside the bathroom
- Tiptoe to the teeny weeny tiny aeroplane toilet cubicle. One party should go 1 minute earlier than the other and the next party should knock discreetly on the door to gain admittance. (Unless you’re a sadist – it is a good idea to tell your partner which toilet you’ll be taking as knocking on several toilet doors is not without its problems).
- Close toilet door firmly
- Very important – make sure toilet door is LOCKED
- Have lots of QUIET fun. Making lots of noise will have angry flight attendants barging your door down and they can override the locking system! (Don’t ask me how I know this).
- Unlock door and sneak peek at queue level. Try to leave one after the other. If this is not possible, explain that your partner had something in his/her eye and you needed the bright lights of the lavatory to enable you to remove it. (This excuse will not work if your clothes are in general disarray and one or both parties has lipstick smeared around their face).
- Return to your seats, smile smugly and order champagne. Congratulations, you are now an official member of the MHC.
Hot to Trot, the third instalment of the Pony Tales series is now available from Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Kobo and ChimeraBooksUK.
- 2 plead to disorderly conduct in airplane sex case (boston.com)
- Couple accused of in-flight sex act fined $250 each (foxnews.com)
- Couple fined for sex on flight (kmov.com)
- Mile High Club Couple Plead Guilty (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)
- Air marshal accused of taking photos under skirts (bigstory.ap.org)