You’ve had a damn good spanking. Your tush is delightfully pink and smarting somewhat and thought of sitting on it for eight hours at work tomorrow brings thoughts of both lust and dread.
So, what IS the best aftercare for a spanked rear?
1. Lotion. Lotion is a spank’oed bottom’s best pal. Smother it in a good vitamin E type body lotion and await the deliciously cooling affects of the moisturiser. This will also help soften the skin. You can go for scented or unscented depending on whether you want to waft delicious overtones of vanilla and rose towards your boss each time you get up from your chair.
2. Aloe Vera. It has a delightful cooling effect and will help to soothe all that nasty ‘smarting’ away – it also doubles as a moisturiser. Perfect!
3. A warm bath. Soothe, soften, sink in bubbles, relax, add glass of wine and that abused rear end is going to feel a whole lot better. The trick is to make sure it’s ‘warm’ and not HOT. Hot is going to hurt.
4. Arnica. Taken in tablet form it will help limit bruising after a hard scene. As it’s an all-natural supplement, you haven’t got much to lose by trying this. Vitamin K cream is also reported to have similar benefits.
5. Ice has been suggested, but I’m not sure that I would personally recommend it. First of all, you’d need a heck of a big bag of peas to sit on and secondly, after a few seconds it would probably hurt nearly as much as the spanking itself. Any thoughts on this one, folks?
Let me know what works for you 😉